Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Ronaldo Colli, Americano Restaurant in San Francisco. If you can't find agave nectar, you can substitute with simple syrup. If you cannot find the GranGala, use Grand Marnier in its place.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces ultra-premium tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce grangala triple orange liqueur
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 ounce agave nectar
- 1 slice lime
- 1 orange peel
- Pour the tequila, orange liqueur, juices, and nectar into an ice-filled shaker.
- Add the orange peel, shake vigorously, and strain into chilled margarita glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and the orange peel.
Very, Very Good! Made these today for my sister & I, and we are loving them! I thought I'd review it now, before we finish the jug! Lol (Yes..we made a jug Lol) I used simple syrup, and Cointreau. [Made for the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap Sep 08...also Made for Aus/NZ Cocktail Of The Week]
A potent and somewhat sweet margarita that I loved. The fruity taste the liqueur and fruit juices mixed with the tart lime flavoring makes it a zesty drink when II'm not in the mood for standard margaritas or martinis. Thanks for the recipe!