Recipe by Phil the Thrill
Here is a little something that I whipped up with some ingredients we had around the house. It is really quite delicious, and a nice light dessert for a summertime or wintertime treat!
- 1 (1/3 ounce) packet sugar-free orange gelatin (such as Jello)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 medium navel oranges or 1 medium other seedless orange
- 8 ounces diet orange soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and separate orange into segments. Cut orange segments into thirds and place in the bottom of a gelatin mold.
- Dissolve orange gelatin into the cup of boiling water, stirring until the mixture is incorporated. Add the diet orange soda to the mixture. Pour over the sliced orange segments.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 4 hours or until the gelatin sets. If desired, this recipe can be made into individual dessert dishes. Just divide the gelatin and segements into dishes appropriately, and let cool.