Triple Nut Cranberry Apple Twist
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl, cutting the butter in with a pastry knife until the crumbles are pea sized.
- Stir in the pecans, almonds and walnuts and pink the mixture with your fingers to make large lumps of the streusel mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the apples, cranberry sauce, sugar, flour, extract and cinnamon and mix well to make the filing.
- Pour the filling into a lightly greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish and sprinkle the streusel evenly over the top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for one hour or until apples are tender and top is a light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Cool Whip or vanilla ice cream, if desired.