1/1 Photo of Triple Nut Candy
1 hr 5 mins
children from A to Z's Note:
I found this in the new TOH. This sounds so easy and tasty! Let me know how it is. Cooking time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the walnuts, pecans and brazil nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 2Bake at 350 for 4-8 minute or until toasted and golden brown, stirring once.
- 3Cool on a wire rack.
- 4Line an 8-inch square pan with foil; grease the foil with butter and set aside.
- 5In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cream and corn syrup.
- 6Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 7Stir in toasted nuts.
- 8Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 238 degrees (soft ball stage).
- 9Remove from heat.
- 10Stir with a wooden spoon until creamy and thickened.
- 11Quickly spread into prepared pan; cool.
- 12Cover; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 13Using foil, lift candy out of pan; discard foil.
- 14Cut candy into squares.
- 15Stor in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Nut Candy
Serving Size: 1 (1062 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2432.9
- Calories from Fat 1497
- Total Fat 166.3 g
- Saturated Fat 45.8 g
- Cholesterol 168.0 mg
- Sodium 114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 242.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 177.9 g
- Protein 25.9 g