Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These flavored blend beautifully to give you a surprise taste. Low in calories, great taste makes this a pleasing dish.This is from Light and Tasty, and that fits the recipe to a T.
- 1 medium rutabaga, peeled and cubed about 3 cups
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed about 3- 1/2 cups
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced about 3 cups
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place vegetables in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain vegetables and transfer to bowl.
- Mash vegetable.