- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines lemon supreme cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix Cake mix, Instant Lemon Pudding mix, Oil, Eggs, and Water and set aside.
- Melt White Chocolate Chips in the Microwave for 30 to 40 seconds until melted.
- Stir melted White Chocolate until creamy and smooth and add to the Cake batter mixing thoroughly.
- Pour batter into a greased or sprayed Bundt Pan or two medium Loaf pans and bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake cool, remove from pan and sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.