Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Ooh my goodness!
Make and share this Triple Lemon Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix Cake mix, Instant Lemon Pudding mix, Oil, Eggs, and Water and set aside.
- Melt White Chocolate Chips in the Microwave for 30 to 40 seconds until melted.
- Stir melted White Chocolate until creamy and smooth and add to the Cake batter mixing thoroughly.
- Pour batter into a greased or sprayed Bundt Pan or two medium Loaf pans and bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake cool, remove from pan and sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.
This was a very easy cake to prepare. It has a very nice lemon flavor and is very moist. Thanks Donna Luckadoo. Bullwinkle.
This was a nice easy cake with a good flavor. It was nice and moist.Equally good with the powdered sugar as without.