1/2 Photos of Triple-Layer Peanut Butter Brownies
I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date. This is one of their winning desserts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix, Dark Chocolate, prepared
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, Cool Whip, DO NOT THAW
- 3 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, Baker's
- 1/2 cup peanuts, Planters Dry Roasted, coarsely chopped
- 1Prepare the brownies as directed on the package (brownie mix, water, oil and eggs) using a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- 2Whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes while brownies are cooling. Add peanut butter and sugar; mix well. Cover and refrigerate pudding mixture until brownies are completely cooled.
- 3Spread pudding mixture over brownies.
- 4Microwave whipped topping and chocolate on high for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds. Spread over pudding; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour. Refrigerate leftovers -- yeah right, leftovers!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple-Layer Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.6
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 145.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g