Recipe by cherokee_gee
This is heaven. Found this recipe in Keebler ready crust.
Top Review by invictus
This is pretty darned good. I made my own graham cracker pie crust, used walnuts instead of pecans (its what I always have in my pantry) and used 1% milk. My son asked me to find a mud pie recipe and he absolutely loves this.
- 1 (9 ounce) graham crackers, ready crust
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix, 4 serving size
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour melted chocolate and sweetened condensed milk into bowl, stir till smooth. Pour into crust. Press nuts evenly into chocolate crust. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of pudding over chocolate in crust. Immediately stir 1/2 whipped topping into remaining pudding. Spread over pudding in crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Garnish if desired.