Recipe by LMillerRN
Jazz It Up Garnish with lemon twists or 1/2 cup sliced strawberries just before serving. Substitute Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Pistachio or Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) honey maid graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 1⁄2 cups jet-puffed miniature marshmallows, divided
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
Directions See How It's Made
- POUR 2 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes and juice.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- SPREAD 1-1/2 cups of the pudding onto bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add half of the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir gently until well blended.
- Spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Place 2 cups of the marshmallows in large microwaveable bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons milk; stir.
- Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minute or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 minute Stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate 15 minute or until cooled.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over pudding mixture.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.