Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yummy and Delicious. This recipe came from someone I met online and has become a favourite of mine. I found a 12 ounce container of cool whip worked for the entire recipe.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup real butter, Melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups pecans, Chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Prepare the crust first as it has to cook and completely cool.
- Mix the flour, butter, and pecans together and press into a 9x13-inch glass pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- For the next layer, mix the cream cheese, cool whip, and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Spread on top of cooled crust.
- For the final layer, beat the vanilla pudding, lemon pudding, and milk together with a whisk until it starts to thicken, then pour over cream cheese layer.
- Cover and refrigerate until pudding sets.
- Once set, spread remaining cool whip on top.