Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
I took an existing recipe and played with it creating a different fudge that is a welcome addition on any Holiday goody tray. This recipe can easily be done using a microwave. I just prefer to cook things on the stove. Time does not include 2 hrs. needed to refrigerate for setup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan, combine the 2 cups milk chocolate chips and 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips along with 1 can sweetened condensed milk, and 1 dash of salt.
- 2Heat on low, stirring occasionally to melt chocolate. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 3Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with wax paper; leaving an overhang of paper for removing the fudge from the pan later.
- 4Pour fudge mixture into the wax paper lined pan. Refrigerate.
- 5In same saucepan combine 2 cups mint chocolate chips, 3/4 of the remaining can of sweetened condensed milk, and dash of salt.
- 6Heat on low, stirring occasionally to melt chocolate.
- 7Spread mint chocolate over refrigerated chocolate fudge layer and place back in refrigerator.
- 8Wash and dry saucepan then combine white chocolate chips, and remaining sweetened condensed milk. Heat on low, stirring until chocolate melts, being careful not to burn; mixture will be thicker. Spread white chocolate mixture over the mint layer. This should just be a thin covering.
- 9Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until well set.
- 10Carefully lift fudge out of pan using the wax paper. Cut into individual pieces. Refrigerate any leftover pieces in a covered container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Layer Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 74.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g