- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 2⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) cansweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) packet semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Melt margarine in a baking pan in the oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over the margarine.
- Top evenly with coconut followed by the milk.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In the meantime, melt chips with peanut butter in a small saucepan.
- Spread evenly over the hot coconut layer.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Chill and cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.