- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F(325° for glass).
- In 13 x 9 pan melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted butter.
- Top evenly with coconut, then condensed milk.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In large bowl, melt chocolate chips with peanut butter in microwave, check every 20 seconds until melted.
- Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
- Cool 30 minutes. Chill. Cut into bars.