1/5 Photos of Triple Layer Cookie Bars
Lavender Lynn's Note:
My DD fell in love with these cookies from my neighbor Jenny last Christmas season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F(325° for glass).
- 2In 13 x 9 pan melt butter in oven.
- 3Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted butter.
- 4Top evenly with coconut, then condensed milk.
- 5Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6In large bowl, melt chocolate chips with peanut butter in microwave, check every 20 seconds until melted.
- 7Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
- 8Cool 30 minutes. Chill. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Layer Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 173.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g