Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Got this recipe from a former boss/co-worker turned good friend. They are sooo good, she gave out several copies of the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 package flaked coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 OR 325 for a glass baking dish.
- In a 9x13 inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evely over butter.
- Top evenly with coconut then sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake 25 minites.
- or until lightly browned.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt choc.
- chips with peanut butter.
- Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Chill, cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
I thought these were great I made them for a party at my sister in laws and everyone just loved them They were incredibly easy to make especially on a day I was really tired.
These were good but really didn't get alot of peanut butter flavour from them,so if you are a peanut butter lover you may want to add more. They weren't difficult to make I made them in the morning before I went to work as a treat for my fellow co-workers.