Recipe by Rhonda *J*
Got this recipe from a former boss/co-worker turned good friend. They are sooo good, she gave out several copies of the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 package flaked coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 OR 325 for a glass baking dish.
- In a 9x13 inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evely over butter.
- Top evenly with coconut then sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake 25 minites.
- or until lightly browned.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt choc.
- chips with peanut butter.
- Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Chill, cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.