Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Limeade is Southwest America's second favorite thirst quencher, after unsweetened iced tea. This recipe builds on this fact and expands it in a new and very tasty way.
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 cups fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup superfine sugar
- ice (garnish)
- In a tall pitcher, add 1 cup of orange juice and the superfine sugar together and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining juice and stir well to combine. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve over ice in tall glasses.