1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Spray a 12-cup fluted tube cake pan or 10-inch angel food cake pan with baking spray with flour.
- 3In a bowl, mix flour, ground ginger, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, beat sugar, butter, gingerroot, vanilla, and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
- 5Beat on high speed 5 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 6On low speed, beat in flour mixture alternately with milk.
- 7Fold in crystallized ginger until evenly mixed.
- 8Spread in pan.
- 9Bake 50-60 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- 10Cool 10 minutes.
- 11Remove cake from pan to cooling rack.
- 12Cool completely, about 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Ginger Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 142.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: