Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Triple Ginger Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 12-cup fluted tube cake pan or 10-inch angel food cake pan with baking spray with flour.
- In a bowl, mix flour, ground ginger, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, butter, gingerroot, vanilla, and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
- Beat on high speed 5 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- On low speed, beat in flour mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in crystallized ginger until evenly mixed.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours.