Recipe by Dragonfly AZ
Quick and easy, but oh so chocolate-y!
Top Review by HEP MEP
Very easy to make - and tasty too! I thought the texture was a bit odd, but the flavor was definitely there. I couldn't find fudge pudding, so I used plain chocolate, and I also threw in an egg because it just seemed odd not to have any in the mix. I'm sure I'll make this again. It's a good snack cake. Thanks!
- 1 (5 ounce) package chocolate fudge pudding mix (not instant)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (18 ounce) package fudge cake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Make pudding mix as directed on the box, in a large saucepan. Heat it to a full rolling boil.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in cake mix.
- Pour into greased and floured 13 x 9 cake pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts over batter. Bake for 30 minutes at 350.