Recipe by Mirj
This is the Brownies for Dummies version, so simple but really good!
Top Review by Teresa M
These brownies are too good and too easy to taste like “mix” anything; they’re really rich and chocolatey! I added 2 cups of nuts to mine, and ½ t. of vanilla. Didn’t have a 15- x 10- x 1 pan, so I used a 13 x 9 x 2 pan, and just baked a good bit longer until the top sprung back when touched. They turned out great, with my pan it made 24 generous-size brownies. These would be a fun and easy kid’s project, and a great way to involve small children who like to “help out” with the cooking.
- 113.39 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- milk, amount as indicated in pudding directions
- 510.29 g box chocolate cake mix
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Whisk in cake mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.