Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
- 4 fluid ounces frozen vodka
- 4 fluid ounces Amaretto
- 4 fluid ounces Southern Comfort
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce chilled orange juice (actually a "splash") or 1⁄2 fluid ounce chilled pineapple juice (actually a "splash")
- Combine all above in a cocktail shaker.
- shake, shake, shake.
- Pour into tall glass.
- Serve Straight up.
- Or on the rocks: Add a couple of ice cubes if they will fit (totally optional).
- Or as a frozen drink: Add several ice cubes into a Cuisinart and then add drink mixture and blend until it has the consistency of a frozen margarita.
This is really strong! Personally, I couldn't drink it as posted. But diluted with more OJ or water and ice, it was drinkable. I agree with Rita..it would be good as a shooter, but it is too strong as posted for a drink.....needs more juice or ice.
I made it for DH. He really enjoyed this drink. But he added more orange juice. Great taste. Very potent. But still delicious. Thanks Mimi :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game
Good stuff! Would be great to have as shooters! I did end up adding ice to our drinks. Pretty powerful!