Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This classic fall treat gets a delightful boost from marshmallows, white and dark chocolate, plus grahm cracker crumbs. Yum. Great Halloween treat. Adapted from Country Living magazine.
- Remove stems and skewer apples by twisting off the stem. If skewer is blunt, sharpen with utility knife.
- Working on a flat surface, firmly grip your apple and push the skewer 2/3 of the way inches If any juice leaks out, blot the fruit with a paper towel before dipping.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows, and stir until melted.
- Dip apples, one at a time, then transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- Then in a double boiler(I just set one pan over another pan with water). over low heat, melt the milk chocolate, stirring contiuously.
- Dip an apple into the chocolate, stopping 2/3 of the way up. Immediately dip the lower third of the apple into a bowl of crushed grahm crackers, rotating to coat evenly. Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat for all apples and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. Enjoy!