This classic fall treat gets a delightful boost from marshmallows, white and dark chocolate, plus grahm cracker crumbs. Yum. Great Halloween treat. Adapted from Country Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems and skewer apples by twisting off the stem. If skewer is blunt, sharpen with utility knife.
- 2Working on a flat surface, firmly grip your apple and push the skewer 2/3 of the way inches If any juice leaks out, blot the fruit with a paper towel before dipping.
- 3In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows, and stir until melted.
- 4Dip apples, one at a time, then transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 5Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- 6Then in a double boiler(I just set one pan over another pan with water). over low heat, melt the milk chocolate, stirring contiuously.
- 7Dip an apple into the chocolate, stopping 2/3 of the way up. Immediately dip the lower third of the apple into a bowl of crushed grahm crackers, rotating to coat evenly. Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 8Repeat for all apples and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Dipped S'mores Apples!
Serving Size: 1 (2366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 920.8
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 279.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 182.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 128.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g