Recipe by CaramelPie
A teenager brought these to a band party at my house, and everyone loved them. I couldn't let her leave without the recipe. These are SO much better than plain chocolate dipped pretzels.
Top Review by dani1122
I forgot to put milk in with the caramels and they got very hard (just the caramel part), but was still very good (just took a little work to chew). I also substituted peanut butter chips for the white chocolate and it was terrific! I'll definitely be making these again! Thanks!
- 14 ounces Kraft caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 10 ounces large pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Put caramels and milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until melted, stirring after each minute.
- Pour into a coffee mug, and dip the broken end of each pretzel into the melted caramel, leaving about an inch uncovered.
- Shake off the excess caramel, and let set on a greased baking sheet.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour into another coffee mug.
- Dip the caramel-coated pretzels into the white chocolate, leaving some of the caramel showing.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Microwave the chocolate chips on high until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Move the pretzels so they are touching on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the melted milk chocolate over them and let set.