Recipe by katie in the UP
I made this jello mold this morning as a test run, perfect recipe! I put it in a Christmas tree mold, but I have visions of a bunny mold for Easter also!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cranberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water; stir in cranberry juice.
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the whipped topping until blended.
- Fold in nuts, celery and cranberries.
- Pour into a 3qt ring mold coated with nonstick spray.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Unmold onto a serving plate.