- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 orange, zest of, peeled in strips
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large saucepan heat cranberry juice, sugar and orange zest and bring to a boil.
- add the fresh and dried cranberries and cook until berries pop, pressing to the sides of the pot to crush.
- cook about 10 minutes until thick.
- transfer to a bowl to cool and remove orange zest.
- may be made in advance, keeps refrigerated up to 2 weeks.