Recipe by Anna P.
I haven't had a chance to make this one yet, but sounds very good and easy to make, tell me what you think.
Top Review by nursejillian
Anna, thanks for sharing this recipe. i love cheesecakes and i'm always on the lookout for unusual and delicious recipes. this recipe is a winner!! so good and refreshing...i think i might make it again this weekend :)
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 3 (250 g) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon, rind of
- 1 tablespoon lime peel
- 1 tablespoon orange rind
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla medium speed until well blended, Blend in juices and peels.
- Add eggs one at a time; mix just until blended, Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350`F for 45 to 50 minutes or until centre is almost set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- If desired, garnish with fresh fruit or lemon lime and orange slices.