Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I haven't had a chance to make this one yet, but sounds very good and easy to make, tell me what you think.
- Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla medium speed until well blended, Blend in juices and peels.
- Add eggs one at a time; mix just until blended, Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350`F for 45 to 50 minutes or until centre is almost set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- If desired, garnish with fresh fruit or lemon lime and orange slices.
Anna, thanks for sharing this recipe. i love cheesecakes and i'm always on the lookout for unusual and delicious recipes. this recipe is a winner!! so good and refreshing...i think i might make it again this weekend :)
this cheesecake is excellent i made this for a large crowd. everyone kept going back for seconds. before everyone went home, i had to give them this recipe. my son visited me and took the recipe home with him. he made this cake and everyone there in texas loved it.
I just got a springform pan and was very excited to use it for the first time. I used light cream cheese, low-fat graham crackers and a light butter substitute and this cheesecake was still wonderful. I didn't have a lime so I increased the orange and lemon rind. I used bottled lime juice and fresh lemon and orange juice. I placed an orange and a lemon wedge in the center for effect. I'll be keeping this recipe for future use. Thanks for sharing it.