Recipe by cervantesbrandi
These are very rich, decadent, and will satisfy any chocolate lovers addiction!
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate (chopped)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (divided in half)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In the microwave, melt unsweetened chocolate, 1 cup of the chocolate chips, and the butter stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the microwave and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whip eggs and Splenda until thick and pale, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla and the chocolate mixture until well mixed.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually stir into the chocolate mixture.
- Fold in remaining 1 cup chocolate chips. Cover dough and chill for at least an hour or overnight.
- Roll the chilled dough into small balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9 minutes in a preheated 350°F oven. Allow cookies to cool before enjoying.