Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
For a spectacular presentation garnish with chocolate dipped strawberries or raspberries.
- 1 (20 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (3-1/2 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pint raspberries or 1 pint strawberry, if desired
- Heat oven to 325. Spray bottom only of springform pan, 9x3 inches, with cooking spray. Make brownie mix as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Spread in pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. (Do not remove side of pan.).
- Beat milk and pudding mix in large bowl with wire whisk about 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping and chocolate chips. Pour over brownie.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours before serving. Remove side of pan. Serve with raspberries. Store covered in freezer.