1/1 Photo of Triple Chocolate Tart
1 hr 20 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a wonderfully rich dessert that my friends and family rave about whenever I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 envelopes whipped dessert topping mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- chocolate curls (to garnish) (optional)
- 1Crust: Combine cookies and sugar in food processor.
- 2Pulse until cookies are finely crushed.
- 3Add melted butter in stream and process until crust is evenly moistened and begins to come together.
- 4Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up side of 9-inch round pan with removable bottom.
- 5Filling: Place chocolate in bowl.
- 6Heat cream in medium-size saucepan just until simmering.
- 7Pour over chocolate; let stand 2 minutes.
- 8Stir until smooth.
- 9Pour into bottom of prepared crust.
- 10Refrigerate 30 minutes or freeze 10 minutes, until firm.
- 11Beat together 1 cup of milk and the whipped topping mix in large bowl as per package directions.
- 12Stir in vanilla.
- 13Top with pudding mix and remaining milk; beat until well blended and consistency of sour cream.
- 14Spread into tart shell, swirling top decoratively, if desired.
- 15Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- 16Garnish with chocolate curls.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Tart
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.3
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 360.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whipped dessert topping mix