Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
Chocolatey dessert that you make in the crock pot. Serve hot or warm with ice cream and/or whipped cream topping.
Top Review by HokiesMom
A very dense chocolately dessert. I served it warm. I did find that it finished cooking quicker than I expected in the crockpot - I had it on an 8-10 hour schedule but it was burnt along all the edges so it must have finished a lot earlier. I'll have to watch that next time. Made for Cupid's Choice Bevy Tag Game Feb 08
- 18 1⁄2 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 ounce instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease.
- Mix cake mix, sour cream, pudding mix, chocolate chips, oil, eggs and water in bowl by hand.
- Pour into crock pot. Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours or on High 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve hot or warm with ice cream and/or whipped cream topping. I like to put 1 or 2 scoops of ice cream on top. Top the ice cream with whipped cream and then drizzle chocolate syrup over all.