1/5 Photos of Triple Chocolate Stout Beer Brownies
1 hr 15 mins
From "Everyday Dining With Beer" by the National Beer Wholesalers Association
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with aluminum foil, letting foil extend 2 inches beyond each short side of pan.
- 2In large bowl, whisk together stout and cocoa powder until blended and smooth. Whisk in sugar, butter, vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time. Blend well.
- 3Add flour and salt; whisk until batter is smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread mixture in prepared pan, leveling surface with a spatula. Bake 42 to 45 minutes in preheated oven, until top is shiny and dry, and a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Remove from oven and let cool completely in pan on rack.
- 4Lift out brownie from pan by foil ends; transter to cutting board. Cut lengthwise into four strips and crosswise into 8 pieces, making 32 brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Stout Beer Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 92.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: