Recipe by Theresa P
This recipe is moist and rich . I am trying to eat better and this fits the bill ! Plain ol' fashioned chocolate cake with no weird or strange ingredients . This recipe was shared by a woman at our WW meeting . Her DH LOVES this cake !! (and so do I ) !!!
- 517.37 g package chocolate cake mix
- 42.52 g packagechocolate fat free sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 177.44 ml chocolate chips
- 226.79 g carton fat free sour cream
- 236.59 ml egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml water
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml light fudge topping (such as Smucker's Brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all cake ingredients (except Fudge Topping) until well mixed.
- Spray 12 cup bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Pour cake batter into bunt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour (or until cake starts to pull away from sides of pan).
- Cool the cake for 15 minutes in pan.
- Then remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- To serve, cut cake into 16 pieces and serve with 1 Tbsp Chocolate Fudge Topping drizzled over each slice.