This recipe is moist and rich . I am trying to eat better and this fits the bill ! Plain ol' fashioned chocolate cake with no weird or strange ingredients . This recipe was shared by a woman at our WW meeting . Her DH LOVES this cake !! (and so do I ) !!!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packagechocolate fat free sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fat free sour cream
- 1 cup egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup light fudge topping (such as Smucker's Brand)
- Combine all cake ingredients (except Fudge Topping) until well mixed.
- Spray 12 cup bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Pour cake batter into bunt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour (or until cake starts to pull away from sides of pan).
- Cool the cake for 15 minutes in pan.
- Then remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- To serve, cut cake into 16 pieces and serve with 1 Tbsp Chocolate Fudge Topping drizzled over each slice.