1/4 Photos of Triple Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake (Low Fat)
1 hr 15 mins
Theresa P's Note:
This recipe is moist and rich . I am trying to eat better and this fits the bill ! Plain ol' fashioned chocolate cake with no weird or strange ingredients . This recipe was shared by a woman at our WW meeting . Her DH LOVES this cake !! (and so do I ) !!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package chocolate fat free sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fat free sour cream
- 1 cup egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup light fudge topping (such as Smucker's Brand)
- 1Combine all cake ingredients (except Fudge Topping) until well mixed.
- 2Spray 12 cup bundt pan with cooking spray.
- 3Pour cake batter into bunt pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour (or until cake starts to pull away from sides of pan).
- 5Cool the cake for 15 minutes in pan.
- 6Then remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- 7To serve, cut cake into 16 pieces and serve with 1 Tbsp Chocolate Fudge Topping drizzled over each slice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.6
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 418.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light fudge topping