Recipe by Julie_Rushton
These are the tastiest version of shortbread that I've had. A friend brought them to a cookies exchange and they were voted the favorite!
- 591.47 ml flour
- 473.18 ml butter (at room temp.)
- 236.59 ml extra finely granulated sugar (or sugar blitzed in a food processor)
- 236.59 ml rice flour
- 118.29 ml bittersweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 118.29 ml milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 118.29 ml white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped into small pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast flours under broiler for 7-11 minutes (it gives the cookies a nuttier flavor-- you can skip this step if you wish).
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add flours and then the other ingredients.
- Drop onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake @ 300 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden on bottom edges.