Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't remember where I got the idea, but changed it around some to simplify it and here ya go!
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 3 large scoop chocolate ice cream
- 2 -4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- whipped cream (optional)
- dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a glass.
- Place a dollop of whipped cream on top if desired.
- Sprinkle some dark chocolate shavings over the topTtotally optional) and serve!
Such a rich and creamy shake! I like using the chocolate milk rather than white to keep it super chocolately! Made for Sharon123 Cook-A-Thon.
Made this with the ingredients listed, except for the whipped cream, which I omitted! I used the entire 1/4 cup of syrup & was also generous with the dark chocolate shavings & had a most wonderful chocolate fix! Thanks for sharing this keeper of a recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Sooo gooood! I am so glad I chose to make this, Sharon! Absolutely will have again! Thnx for sharing. Made for KcK's Forum.