Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I took my usual brownie recipe and jazzed it up with a box of pudding!! So feel free to try this without the pudding, or even try a variety of puddings to change things up more!
- Cook sugar, butter and cocoa on medium heat till butter melts.
- Remove from heat, add eggs and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Put in a greased 9x13 pan and sprinkle the M&M's on top.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before baking! (this give it the glossy brownie crust when they are finished).
- Cook at 350 for 25 minutes.