1/1 Photo of Triple Chocolate Pound Cake
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Chocolate Lovers, Just try this One for a Sure Winner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Mix the Cake mix, Instant Pudding, Oil, Eggs, and Water and set aside.
- 3Melt the Chocolate Chips in the Microwave for 30- 45 seconds or until completely melted and stir until smooth.
- 4Add melted Chocolate Chips to the Cake batter and mix thoroughly.
- 5Pour batter into a Bundt Pan or in two medium size loaf pans and bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 6When cake is almost completely cooled, remove from pan and sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.
- 8Add Cherry Pie Filling over each slice and a dollop of Cool Whip for a Black Forest Dessert or Vanilla Ice Cream between two slices topped with Hot fudge Sauce, Cool Whip and a Cherry for the Best Hot Fudge Cake Ever!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.6
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 451.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant milk chocolate pudding mix