Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Chocolate Lovers, Just try this One for a Sure Winner!
Make and share this Triple Chocolate Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) boxpillsbury chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant milk chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips (Milk Chocolate or Semi-Sweet)
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar, for decoration (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the Cake mix, Instant Pudding, Oil, Eggs, and Water and set aside.
- Melt the Chocolate Chips in the Microwave for 30- 45 seconds or until completely melted and stir until smooth.
- Add melted Chocolate Chips to the Cake batter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into a Bundt Pan or in two medium size loaf pans and bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- When cake is almost completely cooled, remove from pan and sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.
- Add Cherry Pie Filling over each slice and a dollop of Cool Whip for a Black Forest Dessert or Vanilla Ice Cream between two slices topped with Hot fudge Sauce, Cool Whip and a Cherry for the Best Hot Fudge Cake Ever!
I've made this cake...only I use coffee in place of the water and bake it in a bundt pan! Great recipe!