Recipe by Cook4_6
by What's Poppin' Gourmet Popcorn
Top Review by Sydney Mike
OUTSTANDING POPCORN ~ Loved the combo of chocolates in this recipe, & the only thing I'd change would be the # of servings: ONE for a chocoholic like myself, but otherwise it'd be more like 10-12! Thanks for posting it! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Newest Zaar Tag]
- 20 cups of sweet popped popcorn
- 1 lb of tempered dark chocolate
- 1 lb of tempered milk chocolate
- 1 lb of tempered white chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- *Do not use microwave popcorn; either purchase already popped corn or pop using the stovetop or popcorn machine.
- Spread the sweet popcorn on a large tray.
- Carefully melt the dark chocolate in the microwave and drizzle onto the popcorn with a spoon.
- Follow the same directions with the milk chocolate and then the white chocolate.
- Allow to cool. Break into chunks and store in airtight container.