A family favourite
Make and share this Triple Chocolate Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 160 celcius.
- Prepare 5 cm muffin pans.
- Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder together.
- Add brown sugar, choc dots and white choc dots.
- Combine milk, melted butter, vanilla and eggs. Mix through the dry ingredients until all are combined.
- 3/4 fill each muffin case and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- when baked, cool in tin for 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.
- Enjoy warm or cold.
- Freezes well.