Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
A family favourite
Make and share this Triple Chocolate Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 160 celcius.
- Prepare 5 cm muffin pans.
- Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder together.
- Add brown sugar, choc dots and white choc dots.
- Combine milk, melted butter, vanilla and eggs. Mix through the dry ingredients until all are combined.
- 3/4 fill each muffin case and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- when baked, cool in tin for 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.
- Enjoy warm or cold.
- Freezes well.
Wow, these muffins are super tasty! The chocolate chips and cocoa make for a very rich and decadent muffin! Very moist and flavourful! The recipe went together quickly and easily and was enjoyed by all! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this lovely keeper with us, Roxy! I will surely make it again! Just a note: I made half the recipe and reduced the sugar to 1/4 cup in total. Still the muffins were rather on the sweet side.
Good muffin! I halved the recipe for the two of us and froze some for future snack. Next time I will cut down on the baking powder and add just 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Made for Joey Swap #19.