Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy then add in egg yolks, one at a time, until blended.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt until well combined then fold into the butter mixture.
- Stir in milk chocolate chips.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly into the pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts, semi-sweet chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and marshmallows.
- Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form then fold in the brown sugar.
- Spread egg whites over the mixture in pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a crust is formed.
- Cut into 36 bars.