Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the recipe file. This one comes from Hagen-Dazs ice cream.
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) dark chocolate mousse mix
- 2⁄3 cup cold milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups hagen-dazs chocolate ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 36 sliced almonds
- Prepare mousse mix as directed on package, using 2/3 cup milk. Spoon about 1/3 cup mousse onto center of each of 4 dessert plates.
- Using back of spoon, shape each inot shell about 3 1/2 inches in diameter, building up the edges slightly. Chill mousse shells in freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place almonds in nonstick skillet; roast over medium heat 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- To assemble, fill each mousse shell with about 1/3 cup ice cream. Spoon hot fudge topping over ice cream. Place 3 raspberries, evenly spaced, around edge of ice cream. Arrange 3 sliced almonds around each raspberry to form flower.
- Serve immediately.
- Shells can be made the day ahead and stored covered in the freezer.