Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are dangerous! Be careful! 8)
Make and share this Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 13x9-inch pan.
- In metal bowl set over pan of barely simmering water, melt bittersweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and butter.
- Stir until smooth. Remove bowl from heat; let mixture cool until it is lukewarm.
- Stir in the sugar and vanilla extract. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each.
- Stir in salt and flour, stirring until mixture is just combined; stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan, smooth top and bake in middle of oven 25-30 minutes, or until a tester comes out with crumbs.
- Let cool completely in pan on a rack, then cut it into bars.
I couldn't find any good quality unsweetened chocolate except for the single ounce I had in my cupboard and having made a similar recipe before, I know that I like a little semisweet choc. in the batter also so in the end I used 1 oz unsw., 4 oz bitter & 3 oz semi. I also forgot to buy unsalted butter so used salted and cut the salt in half. I used the microwave to melt the chocolate & butter. On a whim I decided to use some mini reece's pieces instead of the choc. chips. These were awesome and my friends loved them! Thanks for the recipe!
It's my first time to write a comment on anything else that's on the net...but I can't help it this time, I really should do this. This recipe is really magnificent, a MUST TRY!!! In fact, after giving it to some of my friends and relatives as gift, they would like to know the recipe that my husband jokingly said I should put up a baking class (LOL)!!! BTW, I reduced the sugar to 1 1/4 cups but increased the semi-sweet chocolate drops (small) to 1 1/4 cups. I also added 1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts. I would like to try the size L chocolate drops and see the effect. Thank you so much for this!!!
Really good recipe, my only change is to add I cup chopped nuts of your choice and 1 cup of white chocolate chips as well as the semi-sweet chips.