Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fancy up a boxed brownie mix :)
Make and share this Triple Chocolate Espresso Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease bottom only of 13x9x2 pan.
- Mix all ingredients except Hot Fudge pouch and coffee beans in medium bowl, using spoon, about 50 strokes or until well blended.
- Do not use electric mixer.
- Spread in pan.
- Squeeze Hot Fudge pouch 30 times or until fudge is softened.
- Cut off spout at cut line.
- Squeeze about 24 dollops of hot fudge onto the batter, using all of the hot fudge.
- Sprinkle with coffee beans.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- Serve slightly warm for gooey brownies, or cool completely for easier cutting.
- Cut into 2x2 inch bars.
- Store covered.