Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
So easy, so delicious! EVERYBODY loves this cake!
- 1 (1 lb) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip, Divided
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips, Divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Prepare cake mix according to pakage directions, adding the pudding mix with the water, oil, and eggs.
- Stir 1c. of the chocolate chips into the batter.
- In separate bowl, cut butter into white sugar, add 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the butter, sugar and chocolate chip mix in the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Pour cake batter into bundt pan.
- Sprinkle the other half of the sugar and butter mix on top of the cake.
- Bake at 350*F for 1 hour.
- Glaze with your favorite chocolate frosting. (Melt in the microwave to thin frosting slightly, drizzle over cake and sprinkle with more chocolate chips.).
OMG this was to die for. EVERYONE finished this cake first it was soooo chocolaty. Yummmm