Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
Easy way to mix up readymade cookie dough... Try also using different cookie dough and chip options... ginger with white chocolate and regular chocolate sugar with peanut butter and regular chocolate chocolate chip with peanut butter and regular chocolate peanut butter with white and regular chocolate chocolate with peanut butter and white chocolate Also layer different dough flavors like chocolate and peanut butter or ginger and sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line 9" swuare baking pan with enough foil to overhand sides by 2"; coat with cookie spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan. Bake 12-15 mins or until golden and slightly firm. Cool until set, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in microwave safe bowl, heat 1 c white-chocolate chips on high in 10 sec intervals, stirring until melted. Cool to room temperature.
- Whisk condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla into melted white chocolate until blended. Pour over cookie layer in pan. Bake 25-30 mins or until golden and set.
- Sprinkle with bittersweet chocolate chips, let stand until melted 5 minutes, then spread evenly.
- Melt remaining 1/4 c white chocolate chips. Drizzled over choclate. Using toothpick swirl chocolates.
- Refrigerate until set, 30 minutes.