Recipe Junkie's Note:
From More Food for Thought
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur or 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 1/4 cup strong coffee or 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate pieces
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips, with cocoa butter (optional)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans
- 1In large mixing bowl, combine egg, brownie mix, cooking oil, coffee liqueur or coffee, coffee or water, milk chocolate pieces, white baking pieces, semi-sweet chocolate pieces and the nuts.
- 2Stir until just combined.
- 3Spread in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 4Bake in a 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- 5Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 6Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Coffee Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 52.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g