Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From More Food for Thought
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup coffee liqueur or 1⁄4 cup strong coffee
- 1⁄4 cup strong coffee or 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate pieces
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips, with cocoa butter (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- In large mixing bowl, combine egg, brownie mix, cooking oil, coffee liqueur or coffee, coffee or water, milk chocolate pieces, white baking pieces, semi-sweet chocolate pieces and the nuts.
- Stir until just combined.
- Spread in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.