Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Three kinds of chocolate, whipped into a yummy, kid friendly, eat on the go cookie!
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
- Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Soften brown sugar and butter in microwave for 1 minute on high. Add eggs, and vanilla. Mix well. Add flour and baking soda to sugar/egg mixture.
- When well mixed, add all milk, dark, and white chocolate chips to mixture. Place 2inch. rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Makes around 24 cookies.
These were very easy to put together but I thought the cookies were a little dry. Reviewed for PAC Spring 2008.