- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Soften brown sugar and butter in microwave for 1 minute on high. Add eggs, and vanilla. Mix well. Add flour and baking soda to sugar/egg mixture.
- When well mixed, add all milk, dark, and white chocolate chips to mixture. Place 2inch. rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Makes around 24 cookies.