Recipe by Melissa
Soft, yummy, rich and popular cookies that my mommy makes all the time, to the delight of her adoring fans!
Top Review by Catie Bartley
I tried using peanut butter chips, milk chocolate chips, and semisweet chips. Although everyone else liked it, I was not a big fan. Next time, I'll just stick with the three chocolates!
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream sugars and butter until light.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until fluffy.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to butter mixture, mixing well.
- Mix in chips and nuts, if using.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheets and bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cookies should brown but remain soft.
- Cool on wire racks.
- These freeze very well.