Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Soft, yummy, rich and popular cookies that my mommy makes all the time, to the delight of her adoring fans!
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream sugars and butter until light.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until fluffy.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to butter mixture, mixing well.
- Mix in chips and nuts, if using.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheets and bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cookies should brown but remain soft.
- Cool on wire racks.
- These freeze very well.
I tried using peanut butter chips, milk chocolate chips, and semisweet chips. Although everyone else liked it, I was not a big fan. Next time, I'll just stick with the three chocolates!
OMG these are the ultimate in choc chip cookies... i also added about 1/2 cup of cocoa powder for that extra hit of chocolate and melted the 1cup of milk chocolate cooking chips added it in melted form. These trays of cookies were being consumed within 10mins of leaving the oven.. thats how great they are
These were awesome! They were soooooo chewy and delicious. You could use all semisweet chocolate chips if you wanted to. I loved the combination of the different chips though, it was a nice twist. I'm tossing all my other chocolate chip recipes!. This one is definitely a keeper. Thanks for the great recipe!!!