Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very easy and yummy!
- 1 package betty crocker supermoist chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 container betty crocker soft whipped chocolate ready-to-spread frosting
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 × 10 1/2 × 1 inch, with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix (dry), pie filling, eggs and chocolate chips in large bowl with spoon.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Frost with frosting.
- Cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.